using steroid eye drops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using steroid eye drops

hi all, i have bleph and dry eyes and i noticed past 6 months the left eye i get all the problems with and is the one i put drops in tends to have a pupil bigger than the right eye ?? can that be cause of being on fml as i been on it a good while, but ive been getting worried about the different size pupil when there dilating in poor light the left looks bigger thanks

I have been using steroid drops for about two years now. At my last annual exam my eye doc noticed one eye was slower to dilate than the other. He could find no cause for it. It was not attributable to the steroid drops. I suggest speaking with your eye doctor about it.
    Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by bokbok View Post
      hi all, i have bleph and dry eyes and i noticed past 6 months the left eye i get all the problems with and is the one i put drops in tends to have a pupil bigger than the right eye ?? can that be cause of being on fml as i been on it a good while, but ive been getting worried about the different size pupil when there dilating in poor light the left looks bigger thanks
      I wouldn't like to say; I would get someone to take a look at the back of your eye.

I'm familiar with how it would look because I have had it when I use atropine as part of iritis treatment but that's something entirely different.

Comment

thanks for the replies i will ask him next time i have an apointment on 23rd feb as i seem to live in the eye clinic with bleph / dye eyes i do all the usual stuff but it does not settle propally, but that is what seems to happen it dark light my pupils the left is always bigger than the right pupil and i get all the falre ups in the left eye.

Comment

Originally posted by bokbok View Post
          thanks for the replies i will ask him next time i have an apointment on 23rd feb as i seem to live in the eye clinic with bleph / dye eyes i do all the usual stuff but it does not settle propally, but that is what seems to happen it dark light my pupils the left is always bigger than the right pupil and i get all the falre ups in the left eye.
          If you don't mind sharing I would be interested in knowing what he says about the pupil size.
          Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Working...
          X