Durezol Steroid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durezol Steroid

in case anyone is interested...~2x stronger than Pred Forte but not in a suspension (powder) and does not have BAK. I have been on Pred Forte and Lotemax several times with no results--i think because it further irritation from the above 2 items. I seem to be at least tolerating this better (although only 7 days in versus 2 months for Lotemax and 3 months for Pred Forte) so it may be worth inquiring about for some.

Yes, I know that is a long time for steriods but I see an eye very reputable dry eye docs every 2 weeks and I have a pretty unique case.

http://www.crstoday.com/PDF%20Articl...RST1108_21.pdf

You must cause that is like the most potent available steroid that I know lol. That drop burned like hell. Sad I used it cause it didn't help me one bit. Would be a lil nicer after laser surgery but omnipred and lotemax work when needed.
    Which is it? Is it what you know or who you know? Or is it how well you convey what you know to who you know it to?

-Tim

Comment

You aqueous def.? Did he start you on pred fort or lote? Think pred fort is a lot more potent right?
      Which is it? Is it what you know or who you know? Or is it how well you convey what you know to who you know it to?

-Tim

Comment

Aqueous-schirmer of 0-2
        MGD-90% atrophied glands (scarred over or just not working)
        goblet cell deficiency.

Durezol I have been told is much stronger tha Pred Forte.

good times.

Comment

I think it is the most potent on the market

Also sorry to hear that, dr. l is fantastic if anyone can get you through it, he can.
          Last edited by clairvoyant; 22-May-2009, 12:49.

-Tim

Comment

dr who?

Who is the dr that you refer to who is so good. I would love to know. Thanks

Comment

Latkany in NY.

-Tim

Comment

dr l

Thanks. Good to hear as I have made an appointment to see him

Comment

Working...
                X