Still a little dry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still a little dry...

I haven't been around in a while but I've made my way back to see how folks are doing. I'm still using Nutratear (mostly) daily and continue to have mild to moderate dry eye depending on the weather and my activitites. I work on the computer a lot which doesn't help much. I feel for you folks that are really having debilitating effects, I can't imagine how I would handle it. The good thing is my vision is still very good and I am able to do the activites I used I had wanted to do when I decided to have LASIK. Now I think I'm spending more money on eye drops and sunglasses than I ever did on glasses I'm glad to see the site is still going and growing and the store appears to be doing well also. Keep your chin up guys/gals!

JRE-

Glad to know it's going well for you. Was also relieved to find out that--when Chris was out of town--the evil monkey rolls and smokes joints on his bed (inside joke).

Take care,

Neil

Comment

LOL...I like that he was sad when they were leaving...not sure if it was that same episode or not

Comment

Hi JRE,

I was wondering how long ago your LASIK was? Has your dryness improved over time or is it pretty much the same as it was right after surgery? Glad to hear that you seem to be doing well now. Thanks!

-Shells

Comment

I actually had it done twice, the last being last August I believe. The dry eyes have improved some (I never had it too bad) but it's hard to tell because it's winter and the air is so dry. I can tell when they are really dry because my vision quality drops accordingly.

Comment

Working...
          X