No announcement yet.

Grandmajane? (Sjogren's severe dry eye)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandmajane? (Sjogren's severe dry eye)

Grandmajane,

I saw your severe dry eye Sjogren's post and can I relate! I would love to hear from you so we can talk. I struggle daily with this disease, I HATE Sjogren's. Have had it for about 25 years.

I am also a two year breast cancer survivor (Yaaay!) At least that turned out well.

I currently use the Boston Scleral lens, and autologous tears.

The lens enables me to keep my eyes open, at least, of which I am very thankful, but in my case there are problems with the lens too, but I am still better with it than without it. Every day is a struggle, dry eye has really messed up the quality of my life. I can only dream of the things I used to do, like gardening, reading, art, enjoying holidays, having an active life.

Venting, thanks.

God Bless
    Charon
    Last edited by charon8; 20-Mar-2006, 15:13.

The lens enables me to keep my eyes open, at least, of which I am very thankful, but in my case there are problems with the lens too, but I am still better with it than without it. Every day is a struggle, dry eye has really messed up the quality of my life. I can only dream of the things I used to do, like gardening, reading, art, enjoying holidays, having an active life.
    Charon, I'm not Grandmajane, but I do have the Boston Scleral Lens. I've not had them a great length of time. I may send you a private message about this. Several people here have used or, are now using the autologous tears. I am not one of those, (yet).
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Lucy,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, feel free to send me a private message if you
      want. I would be happy to hear from you!

God Bless
      Charon

Comment

Working...
      X