i got severe dry eyes from using nasal spray, rhinocort aqua

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got severe dry eyes from using nasal spray, rhinocort aqua

in 2007, i used a nasal spray ,called rhinocort aqua. i used it only once, and it went thru my nasal passages thru my tear ducts into my eyes. when i got to work, my eyes were burning bad, but i didn't really know why, and from that day till today, my eyes have been severely dry and i have multiple floaters in my eyes. i wanted to sue the people who gave me the nasal spray, but I've just been soo depressed and trying to find solutions to get better. i've tried just about everything(silicone punctum plugs,restasis, steroid eye drops, artificial preservative free drops,etc.). not much helps. some days are real bad, and others are manageable. i think my eyes were damaged from the steroid spray i used for my nose. my eyes were perfectly fine the day before i used the nasal spray(no buring/dry eyes, or floaters).

i wanted to share my trauma with everbody soo maybe you can spread the word, nasal sprays can get into your eyes,and do serious damage to them, LIFE ALTERING !!!!!!!!

if anybody knows of any type of new punctum plug on the market that could help, or anything at all, please help me.

p.s. i tried the silicone plugs, but they irritated my eyes, i guess they were slightly touching them. i know they have different types of plugs, collagen,smart plug etc. but i would like to try something that may work but doesnt get infected.

I'm on my last leg here, and i might even cauterize them if needed. im only 38 yrs old, and feel like my life is getting worse, I WANT TO GET BETTER AND FEEL BETTER !!!!

thank you in advance for anyone that takes their time time reply,
    Chris

Comment

Working...
    X