Thanks Rebecca for DES 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Rebecca for DES 101

I just finished reading all three parts and I have a new attitude. Yesterday I was so angry and felt hopeless, now...not so much!

There is so much really good information in there and so I'm off to start taking care of things. First to get the saline you recommended. I had actually asked about that today so thanks. Next is a pair of pink Onion Goggles. Now I know why the goggles, makes sense. They are so cool I might have to bedazzle them!

I also know how I want to approach my opthalmologist next time I see her. I will tell her want I want from her, especially since I found her to be less the open about what is going on and what the plan is. If after that I don't feel like we can work together I'll move on. And I may even ask her if she even wants to bother with me.. like you said, she isn't going to make any money from me.

So really this whole DES sux but nothing I can do but figure out how to work with it and work my life around it.

I still think it's not fair, why me, how did this happen but I may never know so I just gotta deal with it.

Thanks.

BTW, I was looking for that symptom log you spoke of to take to the doctor but the link was gone. Can you help with that?
Working...
X