Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sadly, my optimistic news did not last for long....after a week of great-back to bad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadly, my optimistic news did not last for long....after a week of great-back to bad

All,

After having a week of really good days (feeling almost no pain and seeing well too) - it appears that I'm back to square one. This is so frustrating! I wish TO GOD I never got LASIK. I'm at 11 months, and suffering quite a bit today. I really don't understand it. It's like the I just can't seem to catch a break. I cried a lot to my husband this morning - he feels very bad for me. Basically, I've been in some amount of pain since getting LASIK 11 months ago, and don't know if it will EVER get better.

- Is there anything to do about the pain? Drops barely do anything for it.

- One thing I did resolve is that I have no regression - - I was able to see pretty much 20/20 for that one glorious week, so I've not regressed - - I just have lousy and somewhat severe dry eye that completely messes with my tear film.

- Are there any products/drops that I'm missing to try and help my tear film stabilize?

Sadly reporting that I have lost all the benefits that I thought might be a new start for me - chandra
Working...
X