X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alb1967
    replied
    No I meant you cannot put drops in while you have the lenses in. I know I could use them before and after the lenses. I have tried to call some places in KY but they say the closest place to get htese is GA and I would have to go there. I think that would be last resort if I had to do that.

Leave a comment:

• PeterBelgian
    replied
    Why you cant? I have read ppl using sclera with autologous serum. One drop morning before sclerals, one at night after sclerals. Ask him again..

Leave a comment:

• alb1967
    replied
    My Dr did mention those but can you take them and have scelra's in your eye. My problem is my vision is very poor without the scelra's so I need them to see.

Leave a comment:

• PeterBelgian
    replied
    have you already tried autologous serum?

Leave a comment:

• alb1967
    started a topic Support needed

Support needed

I feel like I am at my ropes end with this disease I had to get scleral lenses last year because lasik left me with ghost vision in my right eye and dry eye. I have dry eye due to (AD, MGD and OR). My eyes are so dry that I cannot even wear my sclera's . I have to put drops on them every hour and it wears off with the the hour. I just had my glands expressed on Monday and it is Thursday and I cannot wear them for 5 hrs. My vision is very poor with my glasses and the dry eye on top of that. I have been doing nothing but crying for 3 months and now I find myself asking God to just take me. How can I deal with this the rest of my life !!!
Working...
X