This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Bones
    Yes, if you have inflammation particularly bacteria, hot compress is bad.

Inflammation: important to get it under control as soon as possible. Omeg 3 helps on this.

Enjoy your research.
    Last edited by MGD1701; 24-Oct-2017, 13:51.

Comment

I looked up your report to see what we had in common. I have done everything you have done plus avoiding sugar, changing out pillow cases, punctual plugs,and meimobian gland probing. What I noticed is that you work out 5 days per week. I started noting problems after beginning triathlon training. For years I suffered with eye pain. After 4 years of dry eye and pain, I got injured during training. Because of breaking a finger and a shoulder injury, I stopped exercising to recover. After a month off at the gym my dry eye had improved. I my work environment was very dry, but it stopped bothering me after I stopped working out. I love exercising, so I lift weights and avoid cardio. Everytime I forget and start cardio again, I notice my eyes get very dry in about two weeks time. I still eat healthy, take fish oil, eat vitamins, hydrate, and get plenty of sleep. Eye doctors have not been helpful except for when I got infections, probably because of the dryness. You may want to consider backing off cardio if you're doing that multiple days per week. I have found others complaining of dry eyes after exercise. I have been relatively symptom free for 2 years. I can still have problems if I start cardio again. I do drink over 2 liters of water per day. Feel free to write me back. Ps. I loved retaine mgd drops when I was having my worst symptoms.

Comment

Originally posted by physther2 View Post
        I looked up your report to see what we had in common. I have done everything you have done plus avoiding sugar, changing out pillow cases, punctual plugs,and meimobian gland probing. What I noticed is that you work out 5 days per week. I started noting problems after beginning triathlon training. For years I suffered with eye pain. After 4 years of dry eye and pain, I got injured during training. Because of breaking a finger and a shoulder injury, I stopped exercising to recover. After a month off at the gym my dry eye had improved. I my work environment was very dry, but it stopped bothering me after I stopped working out. I love exercising, so I lift weights and avoid cardio. Everytime I forget and start cardio again, I notice my eyes get very dry in about two weeks time. I still eat healthy, take fish oil, eat vitamins, hydrate, and get plenty of sleep. Eye doctors have not been helpful except for when I got infections, probably because of the dryness. You may want to consider backing off cardio if you're doing that multiple days per week. I have found others complaining of dry eyes after exercise. I have been relatively symptom free for 2 years. I can still have problems if I start cardio again. I do drink over 2 liters of water per day. Feel free to write me back. Ps. I loved retaine mgd drops when I was having my worst symptoms.
        I've never really done an extreme amount of cardio. Recently I started doing more but my problems began long before I ever was doing much cardio. I limit my workouts to an hour per day.

Update: I am flying to NYC in December to see Dr. Latkany.

Comment

Working...
        X