Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything was great for a month and then it came back!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Gemma ~ have you tried any alternative therapies for exercise and feeling better? our Neurologists are recommending we explore that too. They think it doesn't really matter what, as long as it suits the person. Any suggestions?
    Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

Originally posted by Gemma90 View Post
      I also take Flaxseed oil up to a twice a day, in quite a high dose.

And the thyroid was the only one that has come back slightly abnormal but the past few tests I've had its been well within normal range and thats without taking anything for it.

It is really hard not to feel alone in this.
      You are not alone at all. So many of us are right here with you!! We're just a little far away.

Re: Flaxseed oil. I have a high sensitivity to the stuff and don't take it at all. You might try switching to a different form of Omega 3. If the patchiness disappears, it might be an indication that you have a sensitivity to Flax. If you take very high doses of anything you might develop sensitivities to that.

Re: Thyroid: With Hashimoto's the thyroid can swing from normal to abnormal, hypo to hyper. If the tests are done during a normal period you might happen to have normal results. But the fact that the test was abnormal indicates, at least to me, and I'm not a doctor, that there is something going on with your thyroid. If it's hypo Hashimoto's you can have a host of problems ranging from aqueous deficiency to mg inflammation, none of which are good and all of which need to be addressed by also treating the thyroid.

Do you have access to the thyroid panel numbers? Some doctors only look at TSH and T4. And for those of us with Hashimoto's and who might not covert T4 to T3, it is also very important to monitor TPO and T3.

Comment

Working...
      X