X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apprilion expensive but worth it? / rant about career

Hey dry eye friends

I have been taking apprilion for two months now and think its helping the glands! I tried cutting back to see whether it was this or something else, but every time I cut back.. My glands clog up. I can take it on an empty stomach and it doesn't make me sick. The medication is SUPER expensive like 100.00 a month but I think it's worth it.

I've been wanting to post for a while now as I have felt so down about not having a career because of this. I am afraid to even try to battle the dry office,computer ect. I applied for a job last week and got an interview. It was perfect hours, no computer, no bright lights, good pay and I didn't get it I feel so disappointed because there are not many places I can work and be semi comfortable. Just depressing as I went to university for years and still don't have a career at 25 only because of the mgd.

I am seeing a naturopath and got allergy tested/tested for candida. I won't have results for a month but she said we can do a diet based on the results.

I need to keep trying stuff, it's the only thing that keeps me sane.

Thanks for listening
Working...
X