No announcement yet.

Burning Eyes, Fatigue, Sinus Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went back to the eye doctor today but they put me with another doctor in the same group. Now, this guy thinks I may need permanent plugs. He then tells me that he will be bringing in an insurance "counselor". In comes another doctor who looks at me and thinks, "my eye moisture looks pretty good". Then proceeds to tell me it's probably just allergies.

I then told the guy that the other doctor told me that my eyes were NOT reacting to any allergies. So which is it? I'm sooo tired of dealing with all this and trying to explain my symptoms. My eyes were worse today than they have been in a long time and I was glad that they were like that just for today so perhaps the Dr could see something. But no, I guess it's all in my head.

I have an appt with an allergy doctor tomorrow because I need his referral to see an ID Doc. I have my doubts. After tomorrow, I'm giving up. No more appointments, wasted co-pays and doctors probably thinking I'm making it up or simply whining.

Comment

Google CANDIDA, I bet that you have every symptom, I did.

Comment

Hey Rowdy

Hi, yeah... you should really let your bowel checked, it could be candida!
        Sometimes the flora in the intestinal tract can get damaged by taking antibiotics etc. Because the good bacterias get destroyed.
        I took "Pro-Symbioflor" (I live in Germany), this is a medication with good bacterias (Escheria Coli) to get the intestinal tract back into a good condition and my dryeye got much better. You can also take Homeopathic stuff like "Alumina D30" or Meteoreisen due to fatigue. Why not go to a homeopathic doctor?! Alternative medication can help a lot

Comment

Originally posted by calli66 View Post
          Rowdy,

The fatigue after eating---I've noticed that, too. I'd eat lunch, and then be SO tired. I don't have that much at all now, and I don't know why. Like you said, it might be a blood sugar thing. Be sure to mention it to all your doctors when you go for an appointment. Maybe there's some test they haven't done.

A friend of mine with dry eyes, Sjogren's, fibromyalgia---and other things----told me this week that she was finally tested for diabetes, and it was positive. She was a person who I think had every darn lab test in the book, but nobody had tested her for diabetes.

Calli
          I had sore eye immeditate after eating for n years (occur before dry eye blust out) Only thing I can do to reduce before, is concentrate on your eye when eating, breath more when eating, close the eye a while after eating.

I got obvious change for this in this few months. I had walking in the park many morning for 1 hour each time, having chinese medicine (improve digest system and filling blood) and I am learning qi-gong.

I think "EXERCISE" is non-replaceable for the curing. Without exercise, taking in all drugs and all herbs have too few effect or have a upper limit.

Candida may be one of the reason, but not for me. I just start to have some probioic drinks for health and I think it is always better.

Comment

Hi there man!

Hey, I read your thread, and sounds just like me. I am at the end of my 3rd year of Podiatric Medical school... it has been hell living with this, and I wonder why I keep going in this pain... I have the chronic dry eyes, with photophobia, and the serious fatigue.

Lately I changed my diet... I am trying to avoid all gluten, and eating lots of vegetables, juicing, etc.

I feel somehow compelled to your situation, because I feel exactly the same way about the investigating and doctors! I am extremely active physically... climb about 3 times a week, and try to bike ride (when I am not in excruciating eye pain). So far I haven't really found much relief from the eye pain/strain, but I have found some help with the fatigue. I was basically at a sink or swim point about 6 months ago, and couldn't take it any more... I decided to try other methods besides bandaging the problem, which wasn't working.

So... I went to have full blood work, and parasite check done... they found nothing. I wasn't convinced yet. So, I started doing these natural cleanses, and developed this really interesting cleanse which I actually started passing massive amounts of parasites... tapeworms! How did I get them? Where did they come from? Why did they not find them with the testing? So, just recently I have decided that I probably have a massive candida infection of my body as well. My intestinal system must just be really bad off. I am trying to take probiotics, and restore my flora... I remember getting sick all the time as a child growing up in the cold weather, and I was given tons of antibiotics... they may not be as good for us as we think!

I hope this helps, and I think you really need to look into this stuff. I must believe that we are getting closer to an answer, and have faith that I will overcome this problem I have been suffering from for 17 years!! I am 30 years old now.

If you wanna ask me about it, send me a message... I am very busy right now as you can imagine... also babying this eye condition, so be patient, and Good luck!
            [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Shahara View Post
              Hi, yeah... you should really let your bowel checked, it could be candida!
              Sometimes the flora in the intestinal tract can get damaged by taking antibiotics etc. Because the good bacterias get destroyed.
              I took "Pro-Symbioflor" (I live in Germany), this is a medication with good bacterias (Escheria Coli) to get the intestinal tract back into a good condition and my dryeye got much better. You can also take Homeopathic stuff like "Alumina D30" or Meteoreisen due to fatigue. Why not go to a homeopathic doctor?! Alternative medication can help a lot
              Hi the shahara finally i meet someone living in germany, yes i was also recomended symbio flor,i took it for about a year i think its good to take a more hollistic apprroach, but i also think one should mix that with the classic approach i,e hot presses etc. On this forum are lots of people with very very bad eye condictions and just to take symbio flor etc, is not enough.
              When i think of my life, moter with dry eyes, me stripping paint from wood with acis like liquid an dgetting it in my eye when i was younger, history of eye problems systs etc, 29 years drinking alcholol etc etc, its no wonder i have eye problems. for me it was also a wake up call for my health,i try tolook at it a bit like that and it willprobably need anoter 20 year of healthy living for me to get back to normalwith my eyes. I also think healthy living is also sometimes unhealthy living as its important to laugh and go out and mix,for the psycollical reasons. do you know any good eye doctors in berlin by the way? see you oh yes i went to a heil praktiker and im on those little ball like tablets, not sure if they are working, but maybe the placebo effect might help anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X