dry eye problem because of sun rays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dry eye problem because of sun rays

I am having dry eye problem for few years. It all started when I tried to take out my contacts from eyes when the contact was not in my eye!!!! I am not joking. It was quite painful. After that, I started having dry eye issues, but was minor. Then, a year later, I went to a ski trip and forgot to bring my eyeglasses. The sun rays reflected from the snow and literally burned my eyes. I got a sunglasses 10-15 minutes later,but it was already late. My dry eye problem got worse as a result. I have used several eye drops with no avail. Did any of you have experiences that I had and if you did, did you guys find any cure for the dry eye problem?

dry eye

I got welders flash when I was in high school - burned my eyes bad - so I know how you feel - Always try to wear a tinted glass - especially the air tight goggles that prevent wind from getting in the eyes -

Comment

Originally posted by kapama View Post
      I am having dry eye problem for few years. It all started when I tried to take out my contacts from eyes when the contact was not in my eye!!!! I am not joking. It was quite painful. After that, I started having dry eye issues, but was minor. Then, a year later, I went to a ski trip and forgot to bring my eyeglasses. The sun rays reflected from the snow and literally burned my eyes. I got a sunglasses 10-15 minutes later,but it was already late. My dry eye problem got worse as a result. I have used several eye drops with no avail. Did any of you have experiences that I had and if you did, did you guys find any cure for the dry eye problem?
      Hi!
      My story is similar to yours. My new silicone lenses got stuck on my eyes two yers ago and thats when it started. Then it got better but when I was 'kidnapped' by my girlfriends to an island before my wedding, I forgot my sunglasses and it got much worse. Now I've had my dry eyes for over two years and I'm so sad and miserable. I want to have my life back and hoping for a cure. Haven't tried plugs yet so hope that will work!

Comment

Working...
      X