This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joanna View Post
    So sorry to hear it, Bakunin. Keep posting on your situation. I hope you'll find relif soon!
    My triphala that I ordered back in july has never arrived so I abandoned it, but I am going to try again.
    Quick update.

Two days after I started taking Triphala Churna I was better. I'm back to my usual condition of the last 4 or 5 months.

Comment

• Wow, a lot of new people in this forum, including Brazilian.

Hello everybody.

I'm registered here on the forum since 2010, but I was away a while and am now returning.

I'll be more of a "guinea pig" of Triphala try and post the results here.

Just to let the information up to date. I have dry eye due to Lasik surgery performed in 2008. I've done IPL treatment that helped me a lot. Currently I am using the glasses from Oakley Wind Jacket (nicer that Wiley x, hehehe) 80% of the time to protect me.

Sorry for the English translator of Google.

Comment

• Hi Andre,

did you ever try punctal plugs? how successful has the triphala been for you?

Comment

• patientpatrick

I've used the punctal plug. They are not effective for me because my problem is the meiboimian glands.

I was out this time and unfortunately bought Triphala this week only.

I'll post my results here when I start using it.

Comment

• Hi André Pereira.
            punctal plug hadn't worked for me too and my problem was also meiboimian glands.
            keep us posting about Triphala, thanks.

Comment

• I have read this thread with some interest and am looking for follow-up from those who have tried this for say, a month or longer. I purchased this, along with the netramritam drops, and just received shipment yesterday. The drops provided some relief for awhile (after brief initial stinging) but obviously too early to tell. Tried a teaspoon of the triphala ghritam today (blended in a shake) and eyes have felt good throughout the day with no side effects. It would just be nice to have some more feedback from those here who have found either to provide long-lasting relief to them. Any replies appreciated.

Comment

• I don't know if it was just coincidence, but in the first month or two of taking Triphala and using netramritam eyedrops my eyes were really better. But after that they got worse again. I'm still taking Triphala because I have a stock of it in my home, but I don't think it is making some difference.

Comment

• Hi Subashli, I went to my local store and only found Triphala capsules. They are not by the same company you mention and they are supposed to be for digestive health. The store owner told me that they will be getting Triphala Churna next week. Is this the same thing? Thanks. ~Gerri

Comment

• Anyone have any long term thoughts or updates on their use of triphala ghrita? Any detailed information will be much appreciated
                    thanks!

Comment

• Real quick update. I jumped on this after subashli posted this over two years ago. Here's my experience. Triphala capsules are an herbal remedy that taken alone seems to be able to affect the oil glands. I've taken it alone and it produces white particles in my eyes (dandruff) that comes out in my eyes. They were hard and gritty. I didn't like using the capsules because it seemed to be not actually helping my dry eye Lasik problems. I wonder if it cleaned out my oil glands but I didn't see any true benefits. The "Grita" portion is a thick butter substance from some kind of animal. It stinks and tastes aweful. When Triphala and Grita are combined, the theory is that you have a thick butter/oil combined with an herbal remedy that can penetrate the oil glands. The theory is that you have thicker oil to coat the eye. I took it for a few weeks and did not see any worthwhile benefits. I ordered directly from India and would eat it on toast. It was hard to get down. However it could work for you in your unique situation. I have Lasik Dry eye and need more tears. This did not help that at all. The two best things I've tried for more tears is blood serum tears and Theralife Eye Enhanced vitamins. I've talked to Subashli via email and she feels her dry eye is pretty much cured. I'm not sure if she uses Triphala Grita any more. Out of all the things I've tried, this ranks low on it actually being of benefit to me. I wish I had my money back from India.

Comment

Working...
                      X