Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guess i will have to buy this one too, haaa! i really wonder how much money i have spent on all sort of things.

thanks for getting back to us, gl with ur studies :-)

Comment

Moni, thank you so much for sharing your success story! I am glad these supplements worked so well for you I'm going to be trying Seabuckthorn oil myself and I'll also get the Better Brain brand for Omega 3's.

I echo the sentiments of Mebomianglandman, I do think any contact lens(even Dailys and Boston Sclerals which are supposed to help dry eyes) have some damaging effects to the Mebomian glands. Those lenses might help with the aqueous deficiency but in the long run hurt the Mebomian glands and make dry eyes worse.

I've learnt the hard way that prevention is better than cure and thus, I feel that glasses are your best bet if you have dry eyes for your eye health, that's just how it is at this point

Comment

Here is an abstract that corroborates what was mentioned:
        http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19167077

Comment

MGman,

Where would I get a meibography? I have been told by a couple of doctors I have nonobvious MGD and MG dropout. I would like to see if this is true and if so how many glands have aptrophed. Have you had lipiflow done? If so did you find it effective? I am still working on better treatments to get me out of this mess.
          Thank you for your time
          Bianca
          Lasik victim 2012

Comment

Hi Moni, very nice to know that ....,
            Are you still ok?
            Are the Omega-3 in triglyceride form which you are taking?

Comment

Moni, are your eyes still better?

Comment

i have to thank you for your story, because after reading it, i began to talk Macadamia Nuts (Omega -7), and they helped a lot....

Comment

I just changed my regimen to this one, to see what happens.

Comment

Hi, could you tell me how long before you felt a change in your dry eye symptoms?
                    I started a new fish oil recently and have noticed a change but wonder if it's too soon to effect them, and want
                    To be sure it's not just in my imagination.
                    People have recovered, so can we.
                    www.twitter.com/EyeGirlfriend)

Comment

Working...
                    X