This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its been 5 years now....

I am definitely better than where I was 5 years ago when I started on this site. What finally turned me dry eye around was using honey on my eye lids that decreased the inflammation and finally let the glands work and get some moisture into my eyes. After that it just took a long time to heal...one day at a time. It probably took 2 years to finally get my eyes from not hurting while at home. I still wear goggles at work to protect me from the dry air. At home I am fine though! Extreme dry conditions still bother me it but its just that ....a bother. I know we all have different conditions so ones miracle is not another. I wrote about my story on my profile if anyone wants to read about the honey. There is also old threads talking about it. I still believe it helped me tremendously and my doc confirmed that it did! Good luck to everyone and I hope you will find something that finally helps you!

I remember reading your posts way back. So happy you are doing better. I am entering year six in 2017, and for the most part feel better too. Might try the honey again one day, but am using tea tree oil and trying a Candida cleanse right now. Thanks for updating

Comment

what type of honey do you use Regina and how do you apply and when please?

Comment

Working...
      X