This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to cure dry eyes

HI IF U WANT TO CURE MGD TAKE 2 TABLESPOONS OF FLAXSEED OIL A DAY USE THIS BRAND ITS THE BEST http://www.spectrumorganics.com/spec.../flax-oil-org/ YOU WILL START TO SEE RESULTS IN 1 WEEK

HI IF U WANT TO CURE BLEPHARITIS USE THIS http://www.melcare.com/optimel-manuka.html AND IN 6 MONTHS U WILL BE CURED BUT U WILL SEE RESULTS IN ONE MONTH THE DROP STINGS WHEN PUT IN EYE BUT IS NORMAL USE TWICE A DAY FOR 6 MONTHS

USE BOTH FOR BEST RESULTS

I GOT CURED 100% TAKING 1 TABLESPOON OF FLAXSEED OIL TWICE A DAY AND DRINKING 6 CUPS OF WATER A DAY BYEE

Hi THS. I'm glad you found something simple like this that worked for you. Flaxseed oil doesn't work for everyone cause we can have different underlying reason for dry eyes, but it is certainly a good first thing to try and a reminder that it can be something simple that can help. And always a great reminder to drink more water. Good going!

Comment

thx try the flaxseed oil trust me u will feel better in 2 weeks and u will be cured in 2 months

Comment

Hi ths14,

Welcome!

I'm glad you're excited. I need to say this is not an appropriate post. You can't go around telling people what will cure them. You have absolutely no way of knowing what will help anyone else.Share what's working for you, and that's enough. Thanks for your understanding.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

p.s. ths14, I just read some of your earlier posts. So sorry you're struggling with this at a young age! Are you getting any more support from your parents? Is there anything we can do to help? I'd sure be happy to talk to them and explain a little more about this if it would be helpful. I'm glad you're reaching out on the forum.
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

Nope my parents think im exaggerating and they make me go to a psychologist they just say "why cant you man up and ignore your dry eyes like a normal person would and go on with your life"

Comment

Working...
            X