Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agony since 1998. I found help here and I have to share my recent success!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agony since 1998. I found help here and I have to share my recent success!

I have had undiagnosed MGD since 1998 and I'm only 49. In the meantime, I had tried everything, thinking it was solely dry eye. You name it, I've tried it. I've gone to the US (I live in Canada). It's only in my right eye and my lid is now swollen and unsightly. There is an obvious difference in the size of my eyes. A doctor once suggested (many years ago) that I have blephauchalasis and I'm returning to that dr on Monday to get his input (if anyone knows anyting about this, please share). In the meantime, I'm getting worse. It's so uncomfortable. So last weekend, I searched, yet again, on this site for anything that may help. One thread mentioned putting Refresh Celluvisc on your "water line" (is that what it is called?). I had always used Celluvisc at night and it had always been my favourite. I started using a q-tip a few times a day to apply to my lower and upper water line and honestly, I feel such relief. It's not the answer, per se, but after years of trying a million different things, this seems to be my new "best". I figured that so many people have helped me, I hope that this "share" can help you. Worth a try

Thats great news.. weird that it would take down lid inflammation though lol what else are you using currently? i will try this too.

Comment

Just making my eyes more comfortable and for longer stretches of time. I'm also "addicted" to Oasis Tears Plus. What about you? Any suggestions would be helpful.

Comment

Working...
      X