Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My eyes are 70% better thanks to nutrition and detox programme!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sara, I stumbled across some of your posts awhile ago and decided to find a Functional Medicine Dr. to help me. After being on a program for the last four months, I have had really good results. Thank you for sharing your success! There is not a lot of info regarding whole body nutrition and healing in regards to the eyes. I did the standard fish oil regime but that didn't help a bit. Anyway, I'm so glad you shared your experience and website I'm so very grateful!

Comment

hi, would you mind letting us know what helped?

Comment

Four chimneys, not sure if your question is directed at me. I found someone who practices Functional Medicine and had a ton of blood work done to evaluate whole body health and food sensitivities. From there I was placed on a diet plan regarding those results. The dr. also has me on certain supplements he felt I needed. It's a method of getting the body back in balance in order to heal. I'm not done with the program yet but I for sure have had a lot of relief. If you clink on the link to Sara's blog posts, she has a lot of info on her site. Btw, I have ocular rosacea that caused mgd with an unstable tear film.

Comment

Originally posted by sazy123 View Post

Yes I am still having success Waterbee, occasional flare up- which is a healing reaction. But most of the time symptom free.

I just wrote an article about how I improved my dry eye by detoxing heavy metals and using nutrition to do so: http://nourishbalanceheal.com/2017/0...detoxing-body/

Sara
          thanks for update, so glad its going well
          I was wondering if you ever managed to fix your chronic omega 3 deficiency i read back in one of your posts years ago? i also have this issue, and was wondering if there was any way to get around it. ive been taking fish oil for over two years.
          People have recovered, so can we.
          www.twitter.com/EyeGirlfriend)

Comment

hi jynxie are you in the uk?

Comment

Four chimneys, I'm in the US.

Comment

edit. posted twice. ignore this. (cant delete)
                People have recovered, so can we.
                www.twitter.com/EyeGirlfriend)

Comment

Great post Sara!

I enjoyed it and was intrigued. Do you think detox is possible without the use of coffee enemas? Not really wanting to do something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by jynxie View Post
                    Sara, I stumbled across some of your posts awhile ago and decided to find a Functional Medicine Dr. to help me. After being on a program for the last four months, I have had really good results. Thank you for sharing your success! There is not a lot of info regarding whole body nutrition and healing in regards to the eyes. I did the standard fish oil regime but that didn't help a bit. Anyway, I'm so glad you shared your experience and website I'm so very grateful!
                    That's Fantastic Jynxie, please come over to my free dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/ to share your experience with others, it will give them hope! So they can see its not just me that gets benefits from doing whole body nutrition.

Blessings, I'm so glad I could help!
                    I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

• Originally posted by waterbee View Post

thanks for update, so glad its going well
                      I was wondering if you ever managed to fix your chronic omega 3 deficiency i read back in one of your posts years ago? i also have this issue, and was wondering if there was any way to get around it. ive been taking fish oil for over two years.
                      Yes my omega 3 levels are now normal, I had a functional test done and it showed normal levels. The first test I had, when I first started, showed very low levels. Sometimes you have to detox before your levels will come up, because the cells wont uptake nutrients when they are toxic.
                      I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellighansen View Post
                        Great post Sara!

I enjoyed it and was intrigued. Do you think detox is possible without the use of coffee enemas? Not really wanting to do something like that.
                        Yes it is, you don't have to do coffee enemas. Coffee enemas can speed up the process though, by years.

Comment

• Will a detox program help laser induced dry eyes? Or is it geared toward medical conditions e.g. conditions non laser induced?
                          I'm a big believer in nutrition and it has helped but i wonder if it could cure a loose epithelium caused by laser or a scratched eye.

Comment

Working...
                          X