No announcement yet.

2 months+ of significant improvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK so I just ordered Thera Tears and I'm worried about swallowing the pill without choking on it, as these softgels are usually pretty large. What is the method you guys use to swallow softgels? I have heard the lean forward method doesn't work here.

Comment

Can you take it with water? You could also buy a pill cutter and split it into 2 pieces. If I recall it's harder than soft gel but maybe they have multiple products.

Comment

I mean yes, I take every pill with water. The pill cutter idea is a good one, but what about the fishy aftertaste? I have heard that taking it split, leaves a lingering taste on your tongue and I don't want that.

Comment

To take a pill without choking simply take it with food. Take a mouthfull, chew it up and just as you are about to swallow toss the pill in and it all goes down smooth as glass, you can't even notice it. I can take as many as 3 at a time this way, for sure 2 big ones. YOu can add a sip of water at the same time if you wish but the food alone is enough to carry it away.

Comment

Originally posted by farmgirl View Post
            To take a pill without choking simply take it with food. Take a mouthfull, chew it up and just as you are about to swallow toss the pill in and it all goes down smooth as glass, you can't even notice it. I can take as many as 3 at a time this way, for sure 2 big ones. YOu can add a sip of water at the same time if you wish but the food alone is enough to carry it away.
            Nice, thanks for the tip. Will try this out and let you know how it goes.

Comment

I tried all those supplements & restricted my foods too but what cured my dry red painful eyes and eyelids was tea tree wash from Trader Joes Tea Tree shampoo full strength just a pea size dollop over both closed eyelids twice daily, let it sit after softly sudsing lashes, rinse off with shower or sink tapwater...pat dry... i dont need any supplements or any mediacted eye drops ...no eye drops at all & i am so happy hth i stopped supplements & back to eating normal foods without hassle
              Last edited by dryeye99; 28-Sep-2018, 18:08. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
              X