X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small triumph

Hello

sorry for my english.

My case is still worse ( but better than one year ago ), but i cant complaint when i see other case.

14 years ago, my eyes feels like lemon in eyes, white eyes, but eyes get burned

Years after years my case became worse and eyes turned red and dried.

I saw many ophtalmologist, nothing help me, just good to take their money, and print money for the industry with some shitty eye drop ... ( yep shitty eye drop i confirm the word "shitty" )

Two years ago, i decided to go to hospital in france ( the "best" he said ... ), some blood test, nothing appeared in the check up ... despite my big red eyes, doctor says the most naturally in the world : "your eyes are ok" ...

So i decided to change something on my life.

I think i have two problems with my eyes, dry eye ok and meibomius problem !

So i did two things

Stop gluten, three weeks later, my eyes, nose and my mouth were wet than ever ... but eyes suffering again ( but much lower )

I eat some complementary food, pills of oil fish.

For my blepharitis ( due to meibomius disease i guess ) i use to put black tea on my eyes, also extract of grapefruit's pip on my eye lid and on the bottom of lower lid.

Thanks to these things to help me in my case.

Im not a doctor, but i did a better job than the doctor to be honest, sad but true

Many of them are hurried, you have the impression to abuse them everytime i was in their offices ...

I hope that you help a little bit.

If you need some information for help you dont hesitate.

What foods did you start eating to help?! What foods did u cut out?

Comment

Byebye3, Are your nose and mouth dry too? Did Quinze-Vingt docs ask about this? And give you a print-out of the blood test results? Did the wheat-free diet help with this? Did you ever have digestive cramp, for example? (is it easier for you to reply partly in French?) Thanks for posting to help us. So glad to hear your eyes are improving.
      Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

Si tu as envie de répondre, je peux faire la traduction...

Comment

@ Faith1989

Just eat more fruit, try to stop gluten ( yes i try, because you found some gluten in food you dont except ) and try to reduce milk at maximum. Stop gluten wouldnt like say dont eat anything and die ! Based on this diet, i loose some weight in crucial place like belly while have a good body.

Never had digestive cramp of my life, maybe just need to go to toilet when i eat cream ! not really affected by this ! just a simple bad digestion as everybody have with some founds

@ littlemermaid

Nose not so much but mouth yes ; the docs dont even asked me why ... They gave me the results of check up, i gave these one to my main doctor, and he told me the results were ok.

@ dominorose

I dont know if i can speak french here, out of respect for this native english forum and due to potential current rules in this forum ! Mais merci !

For blepharitis and meibomius glands, maybe there is a correlation ; for help blepharitis put some black tea and camomile tea on your eyes !

For finish i guess a correlation risk with some food, maybe some aroma, flavor enhancer or E-5120 or things like this ( dont remember the name )

Comment

What???

If I do the translation there's absolutely not any problem ... Je suis sur le forum depuis quelques mois et ce n'est pas interdit d'écrire dans sa langue d'origine, mais si tu préfères galérer après tout c'est TON problème

Ps: it's called "MGD" in english, for meibomian gland dysfunction

Comment

Originally posted by dominorose View Post
              ce n'est pas interdit d'écrire dans sa langue d'origine
              What she said Είμαστε πολύγλωσσοι εδώ πέρα.
              Rebecca Petris
              The Dry Eye Foundation
              dryeyefoundation.org
              800-484-0244

Comment

Haha Rebecca thank you

Comment

No worries ; if this story can help somebody or if ayone have any ideas that would be nice ! i thought about other things, but i need some time for test certain things

Comment

Working...
                  X