This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healed emotionally

I have had DES induced by refractive surgery, as well as some damage to vision.
    It was 7 years ago.
    I believe it has been medical negligence, caused by greed of the clinic.
    I have been miraculously cured from DES 2.5 years later(using honey).
    I believe I have experience PSTD.
    The intensity of emotions, thoughts, avoidance, dreams etc.
    recently, I believe I have been mostly emotionally cured from PSTD.
    I must admit I have used unconventional therapies.
    So I still feel the hurt etc, but its hold is not so strong anymore.
    Actually I have written a post in a forum of PSTD. I was surprised they didn't believe I have had
    PSTD, They couldn't understand how a surgery can cause PSTD, if
    you are not near death. Many of of them didn't believe PSTD curable.
    So part of the healing process for me, was to forgive, and then accept my difficult emotions, and undesirable results
    of surgery.
    Acceptance was done by feeling again and again the emotions, in a very accepting and loving environment.
    Finally, I have decided that this is enough, the pain is not curable and I have nothing to do about it, and it will stay.
    And therefore, I will deliberately turn my attention to positive things.
    After some time, I have felt PSTD was cured.

Hi jivgil,
    If you mean PTSD....it is easy to get from this because even though you are not near death, in my case, I feel like my "life" as I know it has died. I just went to my doctor yesterday and she asked me the normal new patient questions about depression and so forth, one of the questions is , "do you feel like you let your family down and can no longer put in your part of the family?" well, I wanted to cry, of coarse I felt that way. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. It is still a work in progress for me, but God is good.

by the eay, what kind of honey did you use?

Comment

Wish you best and health!
      Of course I know what you mean.
      I assume people that have not gone through this will find it very difficult to understand, unless
      maybe you start to describe the details of the problems, and if they have the patience to hear.
      Today I happened to speak to a friend/ therapist of mine.
      I actually realized how painful and unjust things were.
      I also realized this trauma was on top of childhood traumas.
      It was very healing conversation.

At one point, he said he thinks I should sue the clinic.
      I found this suggestion actually upsetting.
      I thought he didn't understand the horror,trauma, pain, I have been through.
      I told him, how am I going to stand in court. They have caused damage to my
      vision too, and I still need glasses. They will never apologize, and they actually blamed me. I don't need their money.
      I wanted my eyes to be fine, and this will never be fixed.
      I think he understood this trauma in the end.

So for me PTSD, is a shock to the system.
      I thought I would never be happy again.
      The shock needs to be reasonably released from the system.
      It has been done slowly.
      I still feel the frustration, hurt jealous, etc, but it is not so rigid, and fixed. It is moving.
      Now I can concentrate pm other things in my life that are important for me, and be available for loved ones.

Of honey, I used just a simple liquid honey, which I went to buy out of frustration.
      I have tried also Manuka, but found it very painfull
      Last edited by jivgil; 24-Feb-2015, 05:53.

Comment

Regular honey huh? I am so afraid to put anything near my eyes, but I think I may try honey since I have heard that it has helped alot of people.
        I just remember that at times when I feel like, God doesn't care enough about me to heal me.......God has given us the ablility to trust him. He expects us to use this to overcome doubt, fear and anxiety. Satan loves to tell us that all hope is lost, but this is the time that we need to stay on course , continue to trust, and know that because Christ is with us, we wil make it through this. No matter how serious the difficulty, we WILL recover one way or another. That place that blamed you will also find out one day that it was them and not you.

Take care and God Bless you always!

Comment

Thanks.
          I think I understand how you feel.
          I like those words of encouragement.
          They do me very good.
          I wish you best and health!
          God bless you.

Comment

Working...
          X