This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relief...finally

I have been reading posts for at least 4 years . I never imagined I'd be posting in the triumph section but I feel as though my MGD is under control. I had my 5th Probing done today & Dr Tauber was very pleased at the amount of oil that came out. I now feel the 'miraculous' relief I have read about when it comes to probing. Time will tell, it's only been half a day but right now my eyes feel more normal than they have in years! Apparently the 5th time was the charm. : )

I am so happy to hear this! Best wishes for continuing relief and please keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by LaDiva View Post
      I am so happy to hear this! Best wishes for continuing relief and please keep us posted.
      Yes are your eyes still doing good ??

Comment

Originally posted by bnoellsch View Post
        I have been reading posts for at least 4 years . I never imagined I'd be posting in the triumph section but I feel as though my MGD is under control. I had my 5th Probing done today & Dr Tauber was very pleased at the amount of oil that came out. I now feel the 'miraculous' relief I have read about when it comes to probing. Time will tell, it's only been half a day but right now my eyes feel more normal than they have in years! Apparently the 5th time was the charm. : )
        So glad that you found relief. I am also a "probing" patient. I just had mine probed for the third time. This time my doctor, Dr. ****** in Tampa, measured the lipid layer in my tears prior to and also one month after the probing. Before the probing, I was at a level "3", at 60 nm or mm (can't remember unit). I am now at a level "10" , at 165 nm or mm. That is an improvement of 175%. I am so thankful to be able to have the procedure. I also had surgery on both eyes with AMT the first time in 2011.

Again, so glad you found relief for you, and also for myself.

Comment

At the risk of sounding stupid.. What is probing exactly?

Comment

Working...
          X