Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These exercises might induce a relaxation response and tear your eyes

They stimulate the vagus nerve and also some other nerves controlling structures of the face.

For more context, or if the pdf i hard to read, here's the book: https://www.amazon.com/Accessing-Hea...s%2C228&sr=8-1
    Last edited by deep_dry_eye; 17-Jul-2019, 14:15.

I hate saying this, because I don't want to make you feel bad (100% NOT my intention!!!) Anyways, I know your goal is to share the info to help people lelagy , but you should remove the PDF (unless you have written permission from the author and/or publisher of the book to share copied portions of the book for free). If the author or publisher finds this, they can send a copyright infringement notice to Rebecca Petris (as owner of this forum), her website host (asking them to take down this webpage), and Google (who will remove this page from their search index)...all of which would put her in a position that's not ideal.

Maybe edit your post to tell people what pages of the book were helpful, so they can look for that if they choose to buy it? Also, the audiobook can be obtained for free if people qualify for a free trial on Audible.com (an option if money is a problem).
    Yet another post-Lasik (2005)...
    Anyone have a time machine so I can go back and undo this mess?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Biggrin :D Wink ;) Rolleyes :rolleyes: Tongue :p Cool :cool: Redface :o Confused :confused: Eek :eek: Frown :( Mad :mad:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X

Debug Information