No more dry eye!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by multiplier
    I'm somewhat new so maybe there are plenty of threads that would answer this question, but:

How did erinlins get better?

That seems to be the most important information, and it was left out of the post as far as I can tell. There are reference to "getting better" and having no more pain, so naturally I'm interested in exactly how this was achieved. Thanks!
    This is what I was looking for too. That information is huge for these posts.

Comment

This is the weirdest post in the world. Someone says they are better, without mentioning how. Then everyone else is happy for them...without asking how they got better. Has everyone gone mad?

Comment

Please give more detail in your post.

I'm glad you feel better but it would be helpful to all of us if you told us HOW you got rid of your dry eye. As you can see, an exorbitant number of people viewed your post when we saw "No more dry eye" as the title. That's because we all wanted to know how we can do that, too. It's good that we know someone got better, but the idea here is to share the "cure" so we can all help each other. Could you fill us in, please?

Comment

Originally posted by painintheeye
          hi sazy,

i thought you were doing great with the cream but now you are saying your dry eye is caused by something systemically or maybe auto immune?
          i myself just found out that i may have sjogren's as i am starting to develop dry mouth symptoms in the last month.

if you do suspect anything auto immune related, you may want to check out my most recent thread in the open forum. it may be of interest to you.

regards,

chris c
          Hi chris, i only just noticed this reply, i have left you a message on your LDN thread. Yes progesterone cream has helped alot, i believe it to be the only thing that has. However, i dont think that my MGD is solely caused by inflammation but also a reduced activity of the glands that produce oil (could be wrong though) because the cream seems to have halted progress, it got to about 30%. I have tried many things for inflammation and i think i would have seen more success if the MG's were badly inflamed.

I like the sound of LND, as how my eyes feel and look seems to alternate with pain i think something for systematical autoimmune problems may help.

I have had a test for sjogren's, it came up negative. I only have MGD so i doubt its that. Fibro can cause pain and dry eye so its possible.
          I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

progesterone cream

Hi,

I was wondering are you going through perimenopause or menopausal? Are you using progesterone cream on your eyelids or elsewhere? Do you have it compounded at a pharmacy? What started you on progesterone cream for your eyes?

Thank you.
            dryeyes2

Comment

Originally posted by dryeyes2
              Hi,

I was wondering are you going through perimenopause or menopausal? Are you using progesterone cream on your eyelids or elsewhere? Do you have it compounded at a pharmacy? What started you on progesterone cream for your eyes?

Thank you.
              dryeyes2
              Hi

I am 22 so im not menopausal. Progesterone cream is being developed by dr Connor for dry eye for younger women and men, it reduces inflammation in the MG's

I use it on eyelids (right between the lashes where MG's are under the eyelids).

I got it compounded by lieters pharmacy. Ask your doctor for a rx, it has no side effects and is not expensive, and is natural. Theres no reason why a decent eye doctor should not want to prescribe it, but we no decent ones are hard to find

I started on it as nothing else helped, i mean nothing.

hope that helped.
              I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

Working...
              X