Dr. Holly's Drops, yea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Holly's Drops, yea!

Just wanted people to know that Dr. Holly's drops have made a big difference in my dry eye battle. If there is anyone out there who is thinking about using them, then order some now because the drops have really helped me!! I am so much more comfortable in the dry eye department! I even drove around in my convertible today, with the top down...yea!

oh my gosh, this post is so inspiring! thank you so much for posting -- I've been using Dakrina, with some thera tears preservative free thrown in there too and have been feeling some relief -- but I'm also on doxy and restasis. So who knows.

I guess I'm just happy that you are a post-lasik person and have experienced such a great improvement!

Comment

I second that...

I've got to place another order because I'm getting low on Dwelle. I'm finding it really, really helps me. Hooray for Dr. Holly!

Comment

dwelle eyedrops

Is it possible to be allergic to the ingredients in these eyedrops? I find that they irritate my eyes, but at first, they didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by calcan View Post
          Is it possible to be allergic to the ingredients in these eyedrops? I find that they irritate my eyes, but at first, they didn't.
          Certainly possible. Irritation can be from other causes than allergy though. If you get any really lasting irritation or redness then you would definitely want to discontinue use. But a minute or two of discomfort is not a cause for worry.
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

Yay! I just looked back and realized that you used to post under a different name. What a difference a few months can make! You sound like you are doing so much better than you were back in January. Thanks so much for posting about your improvements and your success with Dr. Holly's drops. I hope things keep getting better .

-Shells

Comment

Working...
            X