SO WEIRD - post-plug update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO WEIRD - post-plug update

So I think my 4 (well 5 actually) plugs are really helping, but I get freaked out some mornings when I wake up and there are tears running everywhere! This used to be a sign that I had severely irritated my eyes in the night, and that I would face light sensitivity and pain all day -- not to mention really red eyes. Now I wake up and think "oh no" till I stop and relax for a minute and turn on a light and look in the mirror. No redness, no pain, just plain old (nice feeling) tears!
    I do get a little dripping during the day but not much.
    One of the coolest things is when I put drops in they're not gone immediately. One of the silliest things -- I'm a special education teacher and I get very emotional about my students -- and when one of my kids does something amazing, I tear up (always have) but now it's harder to just blink the tears away. Heehee.
    I hope everyone is feeling somewhat well, and for those who aren't -- keep fighting!
    Shoey

Im happy for you. I already have 2 plugs and in a little over a week im getting the top done. I hope mine work as weel as yours. I can feel a small difference with two so hopefully all 4 will make a big difference.

Thanks for the post, i am sure that you inspire more people other than just me!

Comment

Working...
    X