Dwelle and Homeopathic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwelle and Homeopathic

Hi! I've been suffering from severe dry eyes since 2002! I've tried everything but nothing really helped! The reason for my dry eyes is unknown! Haven't got sjögrens, as I don't have the typical dry mouth and the blood check ups were normal! Af first my upper tear ducts were closed, but didn't help much either! Then I took in 2006 restasis, it did help but after 1 1/2 yrs I stopped, as I was scared to take it for a longer period! Since a couple of months my lower ducts got closed too with the plugs! Since a couple of weeks I'm taking these Homeopathic stuff as well: ALUMINA D 12 (three times a day), and chineese herb extracts thrice a day, which is a tee (tastes horrible!) it includes herbs that improves the body to produce more moisture! and I use Dwelle eye drops as well....AND i must say, I'm doing much much better, at times I even forget that I have dry eyes! Hope this help some other suffering with DES! Take care and all the best! Try it out it definitely brings a lot!

P.s:don't expect things to get better with homeopathic during a couple of days, you've got to carry on for months to get results. So don't GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, if you have the dry nose as well...please DO NOT USE salt to clear your nose, if this is the case by some due to hay allergy! clean your nose with sugar water, I know this sounds strange, but sugar gives moisture, and put nose oil, I use a nose oil called COLDASTOPP, which has retinol and different oils! I used salt for a longer time, which even dried more! So don't use SALT IN THE NOSE OR EYE!

the tea I mentioned has these ingridients:lycii chinensis, fructus, rehmanniae recens radix, dioscorea oppositae rhizoma, poriae albae, sclerotium, chrysantheni morifolii flos, corni,fructus, moutan, cortex radicis, alpinae oxyphyllae, fructus

Shahara
    Last edited by Shahara; 11-May-2008, 08:56.

Yea!

Hi, Shahara.

I'm really glad to hear that Dwelle and your other treatments are working to make your eyes feel better!

I'm going to look for a tea in my health food store with those ingredients that you listed. I love tea, so even if it does not work, I'll at least enjoy it.

Thanks for all of the suggestions and the update!

--Liz

Comment

Hi Liz

it would be wiser if you'd go to a doc. who does Homeopathy! This Alumina D did wonders to me! Take care!

Shahara

Comment

Originally posted by Shahara View Post
        Hi! I've been suffering from severe dry eyes since 2002! I've tried everything but nothing really helped! The reason for my dry eyes is unknown! Haven't got sjögrens, as I don't have the typical dry mouth and the blood check ups were normal! Af first my upper tear ducts were closed, but didn't help much either! Then I took in 2006 restasis, it did help but after 1 1/2 yrs I stopped, as I was scared to take it for a longer period! Since a couple of months my lower ducts got closed too with the plugs! Since a couple of weeks I'm taking these Homeopathic stuff as well: ALUMINA D 12 (three times a day), and chineese herb extracts thrice a day, which is a tee (tastes horrible!) it includes herbs that improves the body to produce more moisture! and I use Dwelle eye drops as well....AND i must say, I'm doing much much better, at times I even forget that I have dry eyes! Hope this help some other suffering with DES! Take care and all the best! Try it out it definitely brings a lot!

P.s:don't expect things to get better with homeopathic during a couple of days, you've got to carry on for months to get results. So don't GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, if you have the dry nose as well...please DO NOT USE salt to clear your nose, if this is the case by some due to hay allergy! clean your nose with sugar water, I know this sounds strange, but sugar gives moisture, and put nose oil, I use a nose oil called COLDASTOPP, which has retinol and different oils! I used salt for a longer time, which even dried more! So don't use SALT IN THE NOSE OR EYE!

the tea I mentioned has these ingridients:lycii chinensis, fructus, rehmanniae recens radix, dioscorea oppositae rhizoma, poriae albae, sclerotium, chrysantheni morifolii flos, corni,fructus, moutan, cortex radicis, alpinae oxyphyllae, fructus

Shahara
        Hi,

Did you notice that the restasis started to irritate your eyes even more after time?
        Did you start using Dwelle about the same time as the herbs?
        Thanks, I am happy you are feeling better!

Cabut
        Cabut
        65yr.old male, Arizona resident.

Comment

no restasis didn't irritate my eyes later on!
          yes, I did began with Dwelle at the same time I began taking the herbs! But I do believe it's the comibination of both that gives me relief!
          I also take vitamins that have omegat 3/6 fat! So it must be all of that, which is helping. Take care

Shahara

Comment

Working...
          X