Good Last Three Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Last Three Days

I live in Maryland and the weather is warming up. My eyes have been feeling wet lately and havent burned that much in the last three days. I have four permanent plugs in my eyes now, so that makes a huge difference. They get too wet sometimes and sometimes still too dry, but hey thats better than always dry lol.

When my eyes feel dry, I think about the times when they are too wet or wet and it makes me feel better to know that there will be times now when my eyes wont bother me with dryness.

Since my eyes have been feeling better these last three days, I thought about this website and wanted to share.

Goodluck to everyone!

Kayla

Great news Kayla!! I'm glad you are finding some relief with the plugs. It is wonderful to have the dryness ease up even if the trade off is eyes that are too wet at times.

Congrats on your improvement!!

Comment

Great news, Kayla, and may it continue. Lucy
      Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Thank you LasikLady and Lucy.

Comment

I am happy for you. I got permanents (tried 90 day dissolvables first) on last Thursday. I go today to have him set them deeper since I had no bad reactions. I believe he will put in one upper today too. The permanents seem to seal much better than the dissolvables for me. I have never experienced my eyes too wet, even with the plugs.

Comment

Working...
          X