Encouraging words from a Sjogrens patient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Encouraging words from a Sjogrens patient

I received the following email last week and I found it so encouraging I asked for permission to post it here. Emphasis is mine - I just wanted to underscore that there is indeed hope for everyone, no matter what their situation or how long it has gone on. Big thank you to Peggy for sharing her progress.

-----

Rebecca, I just wanted to tell you how happy I am with the Panoptx sun glasses..I went to the water park with my grandchildren on Friday, and I put drops in my eyes, then put on the glasses, and did not have to use any more drops the entire time I was there. This in itself is amazing to me..I wear them at the kids softball games, and everywhere. I am so pleased with them. Also I have to tell you that I am very pleased with the Dwelle eye drops. I have been using them I believe for about 6months now every night, and I would not be with out them. As you know I am a Scleral Lens patient, but believe it or not I don't have to use them everyday anymore..and I have been a sjogrens patient for the last 36 years. I think that everyone who has dry eyes, and mine were severely dry, my shimmers test ( probably not spelled correctly) is 0 ...So I want to thank you for this product, Nothing compares to it. I think everyone with dry eyes needs to use this product. also, I have noticed that the longer you use it the better your eyes get...

Peggy in Texas
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Thats great

Hope for all of us out there, sjoggies included!
    If life is a bowl of cherries, then why I am I stuck in the pits!

Comment

Working...
    X