Six days of no pain...and counting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six days of no pain...and counting!

Yes I am on day six of no pain and day one without my eye patch, and my eye seems to be holding up very well to the great out doors.

I am popping in some drops, not because I need them but incase I should, and last night, before going to bed I FORGOT to put in my Genteal gel...I got up and did it once I remebered but a sign of the times when you forget to put in your night time gel.

Ok maybe a little soon to pop open the bubbly but after two months of Lasik dry eye and rce I am beginning to believe that maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel.

B.

That's great news, B! I hope that it continues!

--Liz

Comment

So that was just a teaser...though ten days pain free is a good sign, I think?

Sun is back in San Francisco, I am ovulating, and am back in pain....hard to be positive when you are back in pain.

I am only 12 weeks post Lasik, early days, I hope?

My saving grace...I only had one eye done, I would hate to see the whole world through two painful eyes, instead I can localize the pain to "that side of my world"

Ah well, two steps forward, one step back, though sometimes it feels the other way around.

B.

Comment

Working...
      X