Progress report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress report

Its been a while since I posted here. I thought I should take a minute and give you a progress report.

I'm happy to report that in February 2008 I quit taking the Bio-Tears product that I had been taking for the last four or five years. I started taking fish-oil capsules 1000mg instead twice a day morning/evening. Currently other than the Restasis and the fish oil I take nothing else and do nothing more for my eyes. I'm doing well and definitely have far more good days than bad days. I am 6 1/2 years post LASIK.

On a side note, not sure how/if its related (I highly doubt that it is related). About two months ago I experienced a strange thing in my left eye. It was like I had stared at a light bulb in the center of my eye and could not see out of that area. It was accompanied by flashes and discomfort. I was checked out for this and was told it was an "Ocular Migraine" and nothing to worry about.

Jeff

thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this! I have had a really rough week and this is exactly what I need -- HOPE!

On a side note, I had a terrible crying bout last night -- my eyes were/are sore and raw today -- but I was just at the store and picked up the Systane ultra -- eyes are feeling calmer now. I think someone else said they liked it too.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Comment

Hi Iboogie,

Your very welcome!
      Hope is all we can ask for sometimes. My fingers are crossed for the upcoming heating season and hope things continue to go well. Theres that hope again.

Jeff

Comment

Jeff, from another Michigander, I don't like to think of the "upcoming season."
        Lucy
        Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Working...
        X