Dry eye symptoms gone - off doxy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry eye symptoms gone - off doxy!

My first post for ages! I now successfully wear an Oasys lens in my 'dry' left eye all day - sometimes I can go the full fortnight without changing it, sometimes only 3 days.

Polyps in my left nostril were contributing to the pain and menthol feeling I kept getting and these have been shrunk with daily use of a Sudafed nose spray. Not taken the doxycycline for three months and had no dry eye symptoms. Got a huge supply of it with a sell by date of December if anyone's interested? You can't take it after its sell by as it becomes toxic or something.

Originally posted by Zarla View Post
    My first post for ages! I now successfully wear an Oasys lens in my 'dry' left eye all day - sometimes I can go the full fortnight without changing it, sometimes only 3 days.

Polyps in my left nostril were contributing to the pain and menthol feeling I kept getting and these have been shrunk with daily use of a Sudafed nose spray. Not taken the doxycycline for three months and had no dry eye symptoms. Got a huge supply of it with a sell by date of December if anyone's interested? You can't take it after its sell by as it becomes toxic or something.

HI , I was wondering, I don't really need lenses (I had LASIK) , but I was wondering if I could nonentheless benefit from wearing Oasys lens (in my right eye) my left eye is ok...

I really am suffering from airconditioning / computerwork induced dry eye ... and it's VERY uncomforteable to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarla View Post

Congrats Zarla. Always good to hear of someone finding relief. I'm guessing you didn't originally think any dry eye problems you had were sinus related?

Comment

Working...
      X