Much better.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much better.........

I've been having dry eyes since 2002! I was depressed for a very long time and nothing seemed to help! Now I think i can imagine where my dry eyes come from! I've been taking Antibiotics very often, almost every year, due to colds or coughs whatever!
    A friend of mine asked me to try to Homeopathic and she also said that I should try "Symbioflor" which has good bacterias! Like "Escheria Coli"! My english is not that good, so i find it hard to explain it properly! I think that these good bacterias died by taking so much antibiotics every year! So my body lost all those good bacterias which the body needs! This could be a reason for my dry eye, it's just a theory though!
    So now I take Homeopathic (Alumina D 30)+ symbioflor+Flaxseed! This diet is helping me a lot, i feel much better! And i avoid too much spicy food as well!

Anyway, hope ppl. can understand what I mean! All the best

well

how come no one is answering this thread?

Comment

I am really pleased for you Shahara - that you have found relief from this diet
      I take acidophalus for irritable bowel along with fish oils and flaxseed oil, but i cant say i have noticed any difference to the eyes

Comment

Hi Shahara,

I am very pleased to hear that you are well. How long have you been on homeopathic diet? I am just wondering if you've tried doxy, restasis and azasite...
        Please keep us updated !!

All best!

George

Comment

hello Shahara

congrats for ur good news!! i wonder ... so, u're still feeling good now? I recently tried probiotics with 10billion bacteria... and there's no effect!....
          If I have to choose between being happy and sad, I''ll choose being happy....... and you?... so.... stop choosing being unhappy (yeah its hard but....)....stop depressing........ live!!!

Comment

Hi

no, actually i never tried doxy! I did take restasis though for 1 1/2 years. It only helped a bit! Now i take flaxseed and homeopathic. And it seems to help.

Comment

Flaxseed is the key

Now, I'm on flaxseed since about 4-5 Months.It really has done wonders.
              Really................

Comment

Working...
              X