Beautiful baby girl...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful baby girl...

I'm posting this note I received recently as I think the sender meant it to be shared with readers for encouragement. I looooove hearing about babies

---

Hello,

I receive your email bulletin and I can't express just how much hope, information and comfort your website has given me! It has been a blessing to me!

I currently have my condition under control. I have upper and lower punctal plugs, I use restasis, doxy from time to time, rice bag treatments, scrubs and night gel.

I have been on the dry eye zone and I have read about many women who want to have a child but were afraid to get off their dry eye medications/treatments or stay on them while pregnant.

I myself wanted another child. I went to my Gyn and eye doctor and they told me that nothing would happen to the baby while I continued my treatments with the exception of the doxy of course.

I was mainly concerned about the restasis and both doctors assured me that nothing would happen and my baby would be fine.

I took a leap of faith got pregnant and stayed on the restasis and now have a healthy 9lb. 2 ounce baby girl!

I just wanted to share this information to any women who is currently on restasis and would like to get pregnant.

Thank you so very much!

You are a blessing!
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

What a wonderful story! Congratulations to the new Mother, baby and family. Our own "dianat" is another encouraging story about dry eye and having babies. Diana, working on her fourth baby now, her second dry eye baby due this spring.

Lucy
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Yeah!

Congrats is certainly in order! My post-LASIK dry eye baby was a 9 pounder, too! Stories like this are great encouragement to others who suffer from dry eye. It does affect everything doesn't it?
      Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Hoooooray!

(I had originally simply written "Hooray," but apparently the word had too few letters to constitute a legitimate post )

Anyway, Hooray! Authentic "good news" stories are so very important to us all . . . Blessings to the new mom and to her sweet baby girl . . .

Comment

Working...
        X