Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fed up kate View Post
    irish eyes

thanks for the info,has it helped you taking it?
    see your in the uk to and you can get it which is good wasnt sure if it was availble here.
    so they are only herbal then and can take it on top of fish oil etc.there any negatives to it.
    sorry for the million questions when i read something that could help im eager to give it a try hehe.

thanks again
    Hi Kate

As I have it as a nasal spray, I can't say how much it is really doing for my eyes because I only use it when I need to. I tend to sneeze a lot - which I'm unsure if is connected to my eyes but somehow I think it is. Listening to the news about people being refused entry onto planes because they display symptoms of swine flu - my sneezing can be so bad that my face gets really hot and people have made comments! I will have to carry evidence with me at the airport!

I found this information - which may be of help to you.

The 7 Herbs In Luffa Complex Can Put A Stop To Itchy Eyes And Sneezing Fits

Formulated by Alfred Vogel, world-renowned Swiss naturopath, herbalist and author of The Nature Doctor, the seven herbs present in Luffa Complex were chosen based on their ability to alleviate the symptoms associated with allergic rhinitis. They include:

Sponge Cucumber (Luffa operculata) helps to relieve symptoms, including sneezing, nasal discharge and a blocked nose.

Khella (Ammi visnaga) has an antispasmodic effect on the bronchial muscles, which eases the symptoms of breathlessness that sometimes occurs in those with environmental allergies.

American Spikenard (Aralia racemosa) targets irritations of the larynx and trachea (windpipe) and helps reduce inflammation in the nose and bronchi.

Balloon Vine (Cardiospermum halicacabum) works to relieve allergies, particularly itchy skin reactions.

Heartseed (Larrea mexicana) is an anti-inflammatory, which helps reduce allergy symptoms such as itching and sneezing.

Thryallis (Galphimia glauca) has desensitising properties that reduce the body's reaction to allergens (allergy-producing substances). It is useful in the treatment of hayfever, allergies and bronchial asthma.

Okoubaka (Okoubaka aubrevillei) is a detoxifying herb. It was added to the formula to gently cleanse and strengthen the body, and to enhance the action of the other six herbs

Comment

irish eyes

info is very helpful thank you but if it hasnt really helped your dry then wondering taking it in a tablet(if exsits) would make any difference,do you know.
      all so confusing the amount of things that may or may not help but worth shot incase it does.

thank you again

Comment

Hi

sorry for my late reply! Wasn't able to check in, for a while.
        Well.... I just saw a report in T.v about a women who took anti-biotics over and over again due to a chronical bronchitis she had over the years. But no one has told her or she just didn't know that it is also a must to take a medication to get back the normal amount of bacterias in the intestinal system again.
        I took/take Pro-Symbioflor (Which contains Escheria Coli bacterias etc.)!

Shahara

Comment

Working...
        X