Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serum Eye Drops (Montreal/Quebec)

Hey everyone,

I'd like to try to use serum eye drops but i dunno where to get them. Where am I supposed to get them from? anyone know a place in montreal or Quebec?
    thanks

Assuming the doc you currently see doesn't know where to get them made either?

Not sure if it's the same in Montreal, but here, there is only 1 lab in the city that can draw the blood for these drops, and 1 pharmacy in the entire city that fills rx's for autologous serum drops... maybe start by calling a few retail pharmacies and asking which pharmacies in the city are known for "compounding" or filling unusual prescriptions... Try looking in the yellow pages for pharmacies whose ads state that they do specialty compounding too... Any pharmacy that makes serum drops would need to be equipped with a laminar flow hood, which costs a bundle, hence so few places that can make these drops.

If you find a pharmacy that has made these, they will hopefully be willing to tell you which docs in the city tend to prescribe serum drops... get a referral to that doc, and hopefully you'll be all set!

If you find out where to get them, be sure to post it so that others who might be looking for that info in future will find it. Better still, start a new thread with a title something along the lines of "Where to get autologous serum drops in Montreal" etc. so that people will find it easily if they search for that info via Google

Comment

will do that. Thanks a lot for the post!!

Comment

Working...
      X