Dr. Christian at Assil for IPL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Christian at Assil for IPL

I am no longer going to make the trip to Memphis to see Dr. Toyos if I can get similar/ potentially more positive results in LA. Dr. Christian does IPL in Los Angeles for the Assil Clinic for less than Dr. Assil. I will report my experience but all I hear about him has been very positive!
    Autumnn

Looking forward to hearing how it goes!

Comment

Thats good news. How many treatments have you had? I've had three so far and I am def feeling better. I hoping with the fourth will seal the deal.

Comment

I've heard of IPL for cutaneous rosacea, but not for ocular rosacea; would be really interested to know more about this therapy ?

Comment

Dr. Christian is great

Dr. Christian was AMAZING!!!! I am not sure why I thought I had to fly to Memphis for this treatment. This man, who is local for me, was great! I have been having IPL for two years and I feel like today was the best treatment that I have had. Dr. Christian is very bright and took his time and has adapted the technique as he sees fit. I felt like he spent extra time expressing and checking each gland....and, the machine/treatment felt hotter. I am expecting better results due to this great session.

Comment

Working...
          X