This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help with my eyes ...

So I've been having posterior Blepharitis for 2 years now ... It got better the first time with just warm compresses and had a full year of good eyes .. But now the problem came back in December again and I can't see anything literally i have blurry vision 99% of the time . Azythromycin 500 mg helped me before but now not even that is helping me please what can I do? No eye doctor seems to help I just want my vision back . Also problems seem to worsen during my period . Is that normal?

I know what your going through I very rarely have clear vision. After warm compresses it gets worse as the oil stays in my tear film for hours. Ive just been dealing with this since march and every day my anxiety is through the roof. The eye doctor I saw last time said..get this,just ignore it. Ha,how is a person supposed to do that. On days with worse irritation its even harder. They finally are offering Doxycillan and Im about ready to try this. My life is being ruled by dry eye. No one understands what its like that I know. Its so hard. Xx

Comment

Working...
    X