This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My LASIK Dry Eye Horrors Documented: www.lasikdryeyeblues.com

Hi folks. I'm 40 years old. I had LASIK and it gave me serious dry eye. After 20 months of arguing with my doctor and suffering in silence, I decided to document my experience here at www.lasikdryeyeblues.com

The doctor told me there were no risks of having the surgery, but guess what!! I write and design for a living so I've tried to document my experience to prevent other people from getting this debilitating condition. Turning lemons into lemonade by having fun with the site...playing harmonica, posting blogs, videos, product reviews, tips, medications, and sharing anything and everything that might help other people.

I blog articles every day so please feel free to check back often. I will also try to contribute on this forum when I can. I'm very grateful for all of the helpful resources.

PLEASE NOTE: There is a donate button on my site. My friends and family convinced me to add it. I'm not comfortable soliciting and that is not why I post or set up the website. I DO NOT want any donations from fellow dry eye sufferers. I have a job. This disease is crippling emotionally, physically, and financially. Please use what I have to share. Save your money for your treatment.

Thanks
    Matthew
Working...
X