This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• restasis/xiidra

I have been on restasis for 2 years with minimal success--better than not using it but nothing great. Now I have a prescription for xiidra, & the doc wants me to use both. I treid the xiidra yesterday morning and my eyes were blurry/dry all day. Am wondering about the person here who said he was using it only at night; thinking I might try this. Also, if anyone out there uses both, please let me know how you do it and what the results are. Thanks!

I have been on restasis for over a year, and based on my last exam, I started Xiidra in addition to the restasis last night. I was surprised by the stinging sensation and initial blurred vision. It also seemed to increase the dryness/irratation. I remember when I first started restasis that there was quite a bit of stinging that seemed to settle down after a couple of weeks. I was wondering what the experiences of others have been.
    Also, even after insurance, Xiidra was not cheap ($75 for a one month supply), but when you have dry eyes, the cost seems secondary if there is hope for relief.....

Comment

Working...
    X