This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chittesh17 View Post
    No worries Claddagh. Depends, as I said I'm an idiot.
    I love sleeping and I'm a lazy bastard, but at the same time I'm almost on electronics 10 hours a day and too addicted. On school days I get about 6-7 hours of sleep only as I'm always sleeping so late and on holidays I just sleep as much as I can so around 12+ hours a day (lol ik this sounds so weird but it just shows how much of a retard I am).
    Currently, I'm trying to balance it out as 9 hours of sleep everyday in the holiday (half term) and probably 8-9 hours once I get back to school. I'm training to get off electronics and get rid of my addiction hoping that my symptoms will reduce dramatically.
    Your problems Chittesh are most certainly related to your excessive computer usage. You are wise to train yourself to live without excessive use of these devices. You have a long life to live and being in chronic pain is no way to live it. Take serious steps and take them now. Also get some treatment like IPL, probing or lipiflow for those meibomium glands sooner than later if compresses and expressing the glands doesn't work. The last thing you want to have happen is to have the glands atrophy and drop out from being plugged. That type of damage is permanent!

Comment

Working...
    X