DarDar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DarDar

Hi I finally was accepted to join I've had dry eye for just over a year so happy to finally be on here

Hi DarDar, welcome to the forum. Do you know the cause of your dry eye and what treatments do you use?

Comment

Originally posted by lizlou29 View Post
      Hi DarDar, welcome to the forum. Do you know the cause of your dry eye and what treatments do you use?
      Hi and thanks I have been going to Boston foundation for sight and the Boston eye ear infirmary it's been a long torturous year but better than I was a year ago at least I don't want to hang myself any more lol I wear the prose lenses but weaning my self in to glasses a rough transition the Boston foundation don't see much wrong with my eyes not really seeing what's causing all the issues neuropathy maybe they say they are great there been going every 6 weeks but now go back in June they say I look great I believe some if all of my issues are food intolerance after I eat is when all the irritation starts or not long after trying to eliminate stuff is so hard but as long as I take probiotics I can deal with it I think this is mostly digestive issues I will figure this out no giving up thanks for we coming me so glad to be on unless you have this problem people have no clue what your going through

Comment

Working...
      X