Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just want to say hi to everyone and document my issues in hopes of helping someone.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I could say for sure about the Lipiflow helping. At this point subjectively I am not really sure. Objectively it changed the lipid layer thickness. It went from 47 to 70 nm in one eye. The other eye there was no change. Maybe it was not seated correctly or something in that eye?

Comment

Status update 4/13/2018
      Signs: 3 (10 perfect; 1 worst possible)
      Symptoms : 7 (1 no issues ; 10 many issues)
      Last edited by dano6533@gmail.com; 17-Apr-2018, 17:29.

Comment

Was going to start 50% serum today but arrived home to find out that the package had been stolen. I'll update when I start using the 50% serum.

Comment

Originally posted by dano6533@gmail.com View Post
          Was going to start 50% serum today but arrived home to find out that the package had been stolen. I'll update when I start using the 50% serum.
          Wow, that sucks. Hope the person who stole it finds a lot of use for your serum tears. There should be a special level of hell for people who steal other people's medication.
          What you need to know about computer-induced dry eye
          Dry Eye Survey
          IPL Doctors
          PRP Injections Warning

Comment

I posted a sign on the entry to my apartment asking for the thief to return my eye drops and to my surprise they were there in the morning. The box had been opened and they were warm but at least they were returned.

Comment

Originally posted by dano6533@gmail.com View Post
              I posted a sign on the entry to my apartment asking for the thief to return my eye drops and to my surprise they were there in the morning. The box had been opened and they were warm but at least they were returned.
              If they're warm, then they might as well be stolen.

I've heard doctors compare serum tears to milk - they both last about the same amount of time in the fridge. You probably wouldn't drink milk that's been left out all night.
              What you need to know about computer-induced dry eye
              Dry Eye Survey
              IPL Doctors
              PRP Injections Warning

Comment

Working...
              X