Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodshot eyes all the time!!

Hi everyone!
    I am a 31 year old girl of europe, i suffer from red eyes for plus minus 10 years. I went to see 15 different eyedocs maybe but they can't help me. I dont know what do do but i dont want to live like this no more. when i was younger i thougt i was ugly.
    now i know i was so beautiful , because i had white eyes, and that is all i want in life.

I have made things worse myself. I was sent away by so many doctors that i began using vasoconstrictors. now it made things worse.
    I was also tested for allergies but have none. But i blame the doctors for making my eyes worse, they should helped me when i needed them. How can you ignore a person who is in pain. I am miserable!
    I went to a doctor in Germany, i have to pay him 200 dollars per visit and he will give me cyclosporin. I hope it reduces the inflammation. He said it was keratoconjunctivitis sicca, wrong i am positive it is ocular rosacea, sometimes my face burns a bit.
    I have no job anymore because of my eyes , it has taken my life.
    I have to say that i can use a computer for a long time, i dont experience dry eyes at night. I mean i do not have a gritty feeling.
    They are inflamed and they burn a little bit.
    Doctors never told me about TBUT so i dont know the numbers.

Here are treatments i have done so fare: doxy( 200mg), lubricant eyedrops ( make my eyes dryer), bloodserum eye drops, warm compresses, fish oil, steroid drops.

i take lots of vitamins but i do not know what for!
    Is there someone who lives like me here?
    Do you suffer and cry all the time like me?
    Who wants to live like this.

I pray for me and every person in my situation, also for everyone on this site.
    Sorry for my English
Working...
X