Eye Mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye Mask

Just started my dry eye treatment and hate the warming of the mask and then putting them on. They cool off or are too hot and mostly warm the area below my eyes. So my question to anyone is are there any good electronic mask that I can use. Something that sets the temperature and the time and works better then these microwave masks. Please respond if you know any better way. Thanks.

Blephasteam I hear is pretty good...a member here MGD1701 uses them and likes them. They are NOT cheap!

I use a bruder microwave mask, the key is temping the mask. I use a laser thermometer and get it around 43-45C then apply it to my eyes.

Mastering the compress is key...too cold, no relief, too hot, increase inflammation...so you have to be exacting as you're finding out by your line of questioning.

Comment

Originally posted by Dowork123 View Post
      Blephasteam I hear is pretty good...a member here MGD1701 uses them and likes them. They are NOT cheap!

I use a bruder microwave mask, the key is temping the mask. I use a laser thermometer and get it around 43-45C then apply it to my eyes.

Mastering the compress is key...too cold, no relief, too hot, increase inflammation...so you have to be exacting as you're finding out by your line of questioning.
      Dowork123 , how long does bruder mask stays warm? If you need a compress for ~10 minutes, does it handy to reheat it multiple times if it doesn't hold warmth long enough?

Comment

Working...
      X