Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member, my solution

Dear dry eye sufferer,

I have had dry eyes for about 10 years and as you all know when it rears its ugly head it is near impossible to focus on anything but the eye drops and drinking gallons of water. I’ve considered all of the options. I know every case is a bit different, some lack the natural oil and some lack the tears; however I lack both in one side of one eye due to a tested and proven autoimmune situation. The pain begins when the relative humidity gets down to 30% or lower. In high humidity areas I have no problem with my eyes at all.

I was seriously considering Restasis but when I read the harmful ingredients I decided not to. However, I feel I have pretty much solved my problem with just $4.25.

I found that when I sweat while working or working out, my eyes feel great but after I stop for a while, there it is again. I wondered how I could get my eye area alone to sweat.

I bought 2 pair of these wind proof glasses, one tinted for sun and one clear for night. They work so well that after a few moments depending on what I am doing, they begin to fog up so I know they are working well. Then I simply slide them forward about a quarter inch for a few seconds until they clear up.

This is a very cheap test if you decide to try it. I just ordered another 2 set (4 pair) because I never want to be left without my fix. I very highly recommend this product with 5 stars. I love them.

http://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-Rid...DateDescending

I also noticed that when I sweat into my eyes I get relief for a little while. My surgeon has me on Restasis and other drops 6 times per day as well as heat to eyes. I swear the heat to my eyes made my eyelids droop - always an attractive look.

Comment

Working...
    X