Merry Christmas everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas everyone

I just wanted to take a moment and wish you guys a merry Christmas and a happy new year. I know for many of us life is hard. As much as we want to enjoy our days, it's tough as deep inside we're sad and tired of this daily battle with our dry eyes. I know I've wrote happy new year, but it feels like we will only be truly happy when our eyes get better and we have dry eyes no more. But still I wish you guys all the best and I hope this new year for us can bring new discoveries and treatment, which will only help us in controlling our dry eyes and not let it affect our life so much.
    ​​​​​
    ​​​​

Merry Christmas pharmacy91.

I guess everyone is busy celebrating Christmas with their dear ones and there's no one here as expected.

Yes indeed we would all have been truly happy as ever if some miracle would make our eyes normal. Let's hope there's so good waiting for us in the coming year. Hopefully a "cure" to all our eye related conditions.

God bless us all!

Comment

Just want to echo the good wishes... wishing joyful holidays to all, and abatement of dry eye suffering, but most of all hope, hope, hope
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
      X