Vietnam HCMC (and sometimes Poland)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnam HCMC (and sometimes Poland)

Hi. Dry eye due to PRK (I hate doctors because they lie for money). Trying to find best ways to live with my problems. If you happen to live in Vietnam (or are Polish - I am) we may contact and meet. I think now I have a lot of knowledge you can use. [EDITED]
    Last edited by Rebecca Petris; 28-Jan-2019, 07:06. Reason: Removed link.

Originally posted by Ola Gara View Post
    (I hate doctors because they lie for money)
    Doctors as a group are not the enemy. Like with anything else in life, there are good and bad. And the good doctors play a key role for many of us to get better, myself included... if I'd tried to take care of my LASIK-induced eye problems on my own, I'd be way worse off.

Originally posted by Ola Gara View Post
    Hi. Dry eye due to PRK (I hate doctors because they lie for money). Trying to find best ways to live with my problems. If you happen to live in Vietnam (or are Polish - I am) we may contact and meet. I think now I have a lot of knowledge you can use....
    I think if you have knowledge that people can use, you should save yourself the time of replying to individual Facebook PM's and just share the information here on the forum.

Otherwise, this looks a lot like what people do when they have something to sell someone, or when they want to refer people to a service/product to get a referral commission.... (i.e. a single post on this forum with a request that people reach out to you on Facebook for knowledge you will only share privately on Facebook). I apologize if this isn't your intention.

Anyhow, if you are sincerely here to help, kindly share what you know here, in public. Rebecca Petris
    Last edited by Rebecca Petris; 28-Jan-2019, 07:07. Reason: Removed link

Comment

I have removed the Facebook link (don't really want this forum used to push people to links). I can see from your Facebook posts that you do visit doctors and make use of a variety of medical treatments, so I gather you don't consider every single one of them the enemy

I don't like to jump on people who may be genuine. But I agree that posts like "I think now I have a lot of knowledge you can use" tend to jump out as a bit suspicious.
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
      X