Regenereyes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regenereyes

There was a guest post, but it included an email address and phone number for the individual which I didn't think was appropriate here. However, for some reason vBulletin would not let me edit it. So I'm re-posting it here:

I am a female in my early 50s and have been suffering from terrible dry eye due to glands that have atrophied since 1998. I have tried every single thing from Lipiview, Intense Light Pulse Therapy (more than 12 sessions of which I travelled 4 hours each way to get as they didn't have it in my city at that time --- Toronto), etc. etc. I've also tried every drop on the market including every degree of serum drop made and everything on the shelves. I've read everything and tried everything and nothing has helped. I stumbled upon Regener-Eyes when I was reading studies on line and was so desperate that I gave them a call. Of all things, they were available in Toronto ... and down the street from where I live. They are expensive, but I am so desperate, I had to try. It is working miracles!! After less than a week! I know this sounds too good to be true, but I promise you. I'm on my third bottle and the relief continues. If you want to call me or email me for further details, please do (EMAIL AND PHONE OMITTED). Why do I offer this? Because I know what kind of suffering occurs from dry eyes/meibomian gland disorder, etc. and would have loved to have a "reference" when I called.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Zone

I also had an astonishing experience with Regener-Eyes. In three months, it completely removed the chronic lid-margin inflammation with accompanying telangiectasia after a botched experience with meibomian gland probing many years ago. My glands went from non-secreting to literally spouting oil. All my lid-margin telangiectasia disappeared. I chucked my dry-eye frames. My optometrist was amazed. Regrettably, with the miraculous improvement, I prematurely tapered the 5 mg. of oral prednisone I had been taking to control my lid inflammation. (Oral prednisone is poison when used long-term, but it was the only thing that would keep my inflammation in check.) When I did so, an acute inflammatory flare occurred. RNI, the company that manufactures Regener-Eyes, informed me that once therapy is interrupted, it can take many additional months and double-dosing for Regener-Eyes to work again. I am in that process now. Fingers crossed. For more info, visit the Regener-Eyes website: mydryeyes.org

Comment

I also had a remarkable experience with Regener-Eyes. In three months, it completely removed the chronic lid inflammation with accompanying telangiectasia after a botched experience with meibomian gland probing many years ago. My glands went from non-secreting to literally spouting with oil. All my lid-margin telangiectasia disappeared. I chucked my dry-eye frames, discontinued all lubricants, and considered removing my punctual plugs. My optometrist was amazed. Regrettably, with the miraculous improvement, I prematurely tapered the 5 mg. of oral prednisone I had been taking to control my lid-margin inflammation. (Oral prednisone is poison when used long-term.) When I did so, an acute inflammatory flare occurred. RNI, the company that manufactures Regener-Eyes, informed me that once therapy is interrupted, it can take many additional months and double-dosing for Regener-Eyes to work again. I am in that process now. Fingers crossed. For more info, visit the Regener-Eyes website: mydryeyes.org

Comment

I also had a remarkable experience with Regener-Eyes. In three months, it completely removed the chronic lid inflammation with accompanying telangiectasia after a botched experience with meibomian gland probing many years ago. My glands went from non-secreting to literally spouting with oil. All my lid-margin telangiectasia disappeared. I chucked my dry-eye frames, discontinued all lubricants, and considered removing my punctual plugs. I was cured! My optometrist was amazed. Regrettably, with the miraculous improvement, I prematurely tapered the 5 mg. of oral prednisone I had been taking to control my lid-margin inflammation. (Oral prednisone is poison when used long-term.) When I did so, an acute inflammatory flare occurred. RNI, the company that manufactures Regener-Eyes, informed me that once therapy is interrupted, it can take many additional months and double-dosing for Regener-Eyes to work again. I am in that process now. Fingers crossed. For more info, visit the Regener-Eyes website: mydryeyes.org

Comment

I also had a remarkable experience with Regener-Eyes. In three months, it completely removed the chronic lid inflammation with accompanying telangiectasia after a botched experience with meibomian gland probing many years ago. My glands went from non-secreting to literally spouting with oil. All my lid-margin telangiectasia disappeared. I chucked my dry-eye frames, discontinued all lubricants, and considered removing my punctual plugs. My optometrist was amazed. Regrettably, with the miraculous improvement, I prematurely tapered the 5 mg. of oral prednisone I had been taking to control my lid-margin inflammation. (Oral prednisone is poison when used long-term.) When I did so, an acute inflammatory flare occurred. RNI, the company that manufactures Regener-Eyes, informed me that once therapy is interrupted, it can take many additional months and double-dosing for Regener-Eyes to work again. I am in that process now. Fingers crossed. For more info, visit the Regener-Eyes website: mydryeyes.org

Comment

Did anybody try these eye drops?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Biggrin :D Wink ;) Rolleyes :rolleyes: Tongue :p Cool :cool: Redface :o Confused :confused: Eek :eek: Frown :( Mad :mad:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X